Sunday, December 27, 2009

Coming to an End....

It is Sunday evening, Christmas is over. I am just sitting here reflecting on this past year and what is to become of the future. Alot of uncertainty but strong faith.
The kids just got home from visiting with Tyrone in Gainsville, I have made a big step in allowing him to take them for the day, a good or bad decision? only time will tell, but on the flip side they are happy and seems like they had a good time.

Christmas came and went, earlier in the week I let the kids open one gift a day, since the house is mostly packed, the gifts kept them entertained. We spent the Christmas morning together (Me, Micah, Jay, and Aysia) opened presents, "played", cleaned up, and ate good! Around 3pm Tyrone showed up with more presents...the kids and him had their time together. Micah and I headed to the Christmas party at Thim and Kelvin's. It was nice to see some faces and of course Thim always keeps me fed. At about 8pm we met up and got the kids from Tyrone, they were so thrilled to see Elijah, Yuka, Ayana. Good times I will miss when we leave Jacksonville, the kids always have so much fun together when their not fighting or telling on eachother! :)

It doesn't seem like we are leaving in a month, still looking for place in Clearwater to call home. I am excited and nervous, Jacksonville has also become "HOME". I wish the kids would be happy here, it would be nice to have the space sometimes from the parents. We'll see you never know. The landlord stopped by today from Maryland to check the place out and get ready to put it up for sale. I will miss 4075 Laurelwood Dr., ....nice area, neighbors with cousin Sandy, good location, and The place itself has great space/room. If only we could have a puppy it would be perfect! One day......

There's so much on my mind...I am just hoping for a smooth transition. I want to support eachother the best we can without bumping heads. I know we both are under alot of stress, this medication is starting to really mess with me. All I can think about is getting it cut back or off some of it, I know it takes time though, I will continue to be patient. My last biopsy was still a 1B. Dr. Yip has also expressed to me I may always be a 1B due to the antibody issue, we will know more as time goes on (6 months).

It is about to be 2010!!! 5 years!! Aysia will be 5 on Saturday! I can't believe it, she is so big and smart. She loves her doll house and scooter, and Jayden well he must be the luckiest boy in the world. I am embarassed to list everything he got....he is loved in all directions, but still acts and feels like he is not loved or has enough of anything....which saddens me. He now is acting jealous of Aysia again, wanting more attention from Micah.

We will be celebrating Aysia's Birthday Friday or Saturday. The plan is to take her to Winter Wonderland in St. Augusine and have the kids over for some cake. I am still deciding between Elmo and Spongebob. She wants Elmo but the SB looks soo cool, it is a crabby patty! very cute! No big plans for New Years we probably will watch the fireworks on T.V.,,,,,,,,dad is coming up here to get the final load. Micah finishes school on the 27th of January and is due to start his extern on the Feb. 5th, I believe. I guess I should start browsing some places again..........

No comments:

Post a Comment