Monday, November 7, 2011

Time flys..

I can barely believe 2011 is coming to an end..



It has been a year and a half since I wrote...wow I've been busy! (or lazy lol)


I am now 2 years post transplant! Some things have changed some have remained the same, I am currently attending SPC. My goal presently is just to remain focus, lol..waiting to return to school after so long has been challenging. Many late night studying and staring at the computer. Ideally I am aiming towards something in the human services/social field. I know I want to work with the youth, some days I think I want to be a teacher other days I want to be a family therapist or juvenile probation officer. I am sure I will figure it out as I move foward. I have even considered a respiratory therapist :) I pray the answer becomes clearer to me, as to what my purpose in life is...





The kids - healthy and growing up. Jayden has become quite the athlete, crafting his skill in basketball. At times I have to remind him to keep his cool, he's definitely all about winning. I'm glad he has found happiness in that. He still plays for the YMCA, begins the competitive league in a couple of weeks. Although he did not make the school team, he has great confidence in himself. He has come along way from the shy mamas boy he once was. Aysia spends her days still creating, she is quite the student...I never expected less, very much like me when it come to academics. Now all I have to do is keep her away from the boys till she's 30! Her and Jayden consistently have been on honor roll/student of the month. I am prod to call them mine. I cannot forget our new edition Roxy. We adopted Roxy in May, she came from a rescue shelter in Largo. From day one she has been this timid and sweet girl. We love her and could never be without her now. She has become quite spoiled, always ready to go for a ride.





In a few months we will be moving again, last Febuary we moved into a duplex in the same area. The bills have become outrageous, and I'm not liking the neighborhood so much. It was better than the apartment though in many ways, gave us all a little more "freedom." This makes move #5 in the past 6 years. I feel like I am in the military, of course my dad does not mind it all.





The family - everyone is well, mom still working her but off for Sam Walton, Dad has managed to stay at his job..can't wait for the day he can retire. The life of a mechanic has taken a toll on him, long hours and heavy work. Coonyai (grandma) is good, makes it to the temple pretty much every sunday to do her part for Buddha :) She has also remain in remission 3 years now, how great is that? She's is a tough lady, the reason my mother being the exact same. Mia & Jimmy are in WA. Mia is very busy keeping the household together, Jimmy remains on the ship for months at a time. Isabel staying busy being big sister, Jimmy and Nacho will be 2 in Febuary. I'm honored to have such a great brother, he has been recognized for many accomplishments in the Navy. Most recently for saving the government millions of dollars by repairing some part on the ship instead of having to replace it.





I new hobby I picked up was couponing. I haven't been on top of it lately, I realized I was shopping way too much just to get a deal. I have been testing the waters in the dating scene. I have met some great people and some real jerks too! So yes I am still single :) I am ok with that, for now....

1 comment:

  1. Nice....in your biz again...would like to change one part if i could. :-)

    ReplyDelete